Well, for one thing, I discovered FYeahJoelMcHale
last night in the middle of studying (it just happened, okay), so that may or may not have affected my results. My Adv. English II final was ridiculous- five paragraph essay, 100 multiple choice, 40 matching, and four citations in an hour and a half. And not to mention, I randomly got that stupid John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt song of all things stuck in my head in the middle of the test. And then The Decemberists' "A Cautionary Song". I was so messed up, I was half-expecting to see some "True, false, or none of the above" questions.
But oh my gosh, I'm so excited. I'm going to be !!super productive!! over this break, seriously. Probably because I kind of have to.
- My current project, which I want to finish before Christmas- a sort of fanposter I'm drawing for The Soup. It's going to be hugeeee. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it, copyrights and whatnot, but I'm excited for it.
- I'm going to do some art for my best friend, Sommer, for Christmas. Probably a fanart of some sort.
- Fanart of my friend, Shiba's characters. Haven't decided yet, they're just all too awesome.
- Christmas comic sort of thing for Paisly and Parsley.
- Hopefully some fanfic for Community? I don't know, the quality of fic for Community intimidates me so much I'd be too afraid to post it.
- ??Work on that silly little NaNovel I was doing about the typewriter?? Or maybe finally edit that old NaNovel, about the flying fish.
And maybe, like, spend time with these people I live with. What are they called? Oh. Yeah, my family. I might be able to squeeze them in to my schedule, no promises, though. (/joking.)
And hey, if you're ever looking for the weirdest album ever, "Ska Pig" by Mark Foggo's Skasters is always a good bet. "Skadansk" (these guys really like to overuse the word 'ska', ok) is really catchy, though. [/random]